MQX VIRTUAL COM DEMO DRIVER DOWNLOAD

Then after pressing OK, the bootloader will flash the new firmware:. Not sure if this would be enough. Freescale did, there is as well a forum here: Termite , but it works fine with the the built-in Eclipse Terminal view. But there is a known issue with the bootloader and Windows 8. I hope this helps, Erich Like Like. And within minutes, I have the application running on the board, using the virtual bridge on COM
Uploader: Dobei
Date Added: 19 December 2014
File Size: 66.80 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 21268
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Any LEDs light off. I hope this helps, Erich Like Like.

This might be because mqs Windows XP. That is not what I will do. In case no jumper is at hand, there is a trick.

Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email. You are commenting using your Facebook account. The next step is to install the software. The schematics for the board is different: I have seen recently a growing number of issues with XP especially with driver installations. I can run my application with ivrtual support run on a single board, with a single USB connection for powerdebug and virtkal I create a test project which writes to the console.

Drivers >>> MQX VIRTUAL COM DEMO driver

This board had no on-board serial connector. Have a look at https: Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. What do you think? Cancel reply Enter your comment here I need only the RS interface. Console output on physical COM port.

Dialog to enter run mode. Email required Address vkrtual made public.

Termitebut it works fine with the the built-in Eclipse Terminal view. The good news is: No need to shortcut it all the time.

Virtual COM/USB CDC for OSBDM/OSJTAG | MCU on Eclipse

It is available from http: The simplest thing is to create a Processor Expert project and using the Term component:. This one was one of the first Tower boards available, and very similar to the TWR one: Console output on virtual COM port. Maybe this is the problem you are facing? Post was not sent - check your email addresses! I hope this de,o, Erich.

Now I change the jumpers J12 and J13 to the position:. Not sure if this would be enough.

Freescale did, there is as well a forum here: At least it is not working for me: It happens when I reconnect my board with jumper on.

Comments

Popular Posts